Hi Friends, Hope you have a lovely time going through my recipes. The recipes I post here are tested in my kitchen and only the successful recipes get featured in this blog. If you are trying any of my recipe, please stick to the measurements provided and follow the instructions to get the same result. Any deviation from the original recipe will result in a different output and I will not be responsible for the failure. And please don't use abusive words in comments. As I moderate them, they will never be published in this page. And all the photographs and contents are my property and if you want to use it in any of your websites, please make sure to give proper credit and take my permission before publishing. Thank you!!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Only Sweets and Desserts - Round Up

I am late in posting the round up of Only Sweets and Desserts which I have been hosting during October. First of all I would like to thank Pari for giving me this wonderful opportunity to host this famous event. I got 98 entries and I am very happy. I thank all the bloggers who sent me their beautiful creations and for making this event a huge success. I have tried my level best to give a nice round-up. Please mail me if I have missed any posts which is not at all intentional. Thanks again for making this an unforgettable event.
There are so many traditional sweets in this post which can be very helpful during festivals. Bloggers have also tried out various innovative dishes which are quite interesting. Please have fun...


Radhika of Tickling Palates from India:








Deeksha of  Dee's Kitchen from India:




 Sumedha of  Sumee's Culinary Bites from US:










Rudra of  Mom's Corner from India:










 Nalini of  Nalini's Kitchen:

     Surul Poli






Priya Srinivasan of Enveetu Kitchen from India:






Deepika of My Life & Spice from USA:




Amy of Food Corner from Singapore:




 Sravani of Srav's Culinary Concepts:



 Preeti of Khaugiri:



Akheela of Torview:





 Chitra Manoj of  Share My Recipe:



 Alpana Rana of Smart-Snacks


Ramkumari of Spicy Khana



Krithika Rajgopal of Foodie Workz from USA:






Lubna Karim of Yummy Food:


Srivalli of Spice your Life!



                                                                      Chandrakanthalu









Kalyani of Momchef:






Vaishali sabnani of Ribbons to Pastas



 Julie of Erivum Puliyum

 Sukanya of Saffronstreaks from India:






 Raksha Kamat of Raksha's Kitchen from India:







PJ of Seduce Your Tastebuds:

Soujanya of Souju's Home:










 Amina of Amina Creations
                                                                  Coconut barfi





 Deepa of Hamaree Rasoi from India:






Pari Vashist of  Foodelicious:


Indrani of Recipe Junction from Singapore:












 Prathibha of The Chef and Her Kitchen from India:





Chandani Banerjee of Cuisine Delights


 Poornima of Tasty Treats from US:


      Carrot Burfi



Sreevalli of Ammaji Recipes





 Jayasri of Samayalarai:

Recipes from Gayathri's Cook Spot:








8 comments:

  1. Omg, wat a fantastic array of tremendous sweets & desserts, beautiful roundup Gayathri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic array of all mouthwatering sweet delicacies.
    good roundup

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful and mouth-watering round-up gayatri, I had a few more, well you know me, never post anything on time :(!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely round up Gayathri. very delicious entries. I loved your chirotti and cashew peda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...wat a fab presentation gayathri..
    hats off..:)
    bookmarked right away..
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super roundup, looking nice

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting. Your comments are very valuable to me. So please feel free to comment on the post you read.

Printfriendly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...