Walk Through Memory Lane- April Announcement and March Winner

I have been conducting this event for more than a year. This event is all about trying out various dishes which we used to enjoy during our childhood days. I love to try out my mom's recipes and she explains all the recipes very well and gives very important tips on getting the dish correct. Usually a girl learns a lot from mom and grand mom. I thought of making the main theme of this event. So if you remember a dish your mom made and you don't know the recipe, it is time to ask. Learn about the recipe and blog about it so that every reader finds it very useful. This month's WTML is guest hosted by Radhika of My Home Mantra. For more details about the event please visit her announcement page. At the end of the month a lucky winner will receive an year's subscription of Tarla Dalal's Cooking and More magazine.



Last month's WTML was hosted by Hema of Hema's Adugemane and she got 128 entries. I would like to thank all the bloggers who sent in their entries. And time to announce the winner of this month. I selected an entry through random number generator and the number is 111 - Drumstick Sambar ( araichu vitathu) from Asiya Omar of Samaithu Asathalam. Congrats Asiya. Please mail me your mailing address in India to gayathriraani@gmail.com. You will be receiving one year subscription of Tarla Dalal's Cooking and More magazine.

Labels: ,